Friday, October 27, 2006

My First Interview!

Yours truly is being interviewed on ABC Radio Ballarat 187.9 FM on Monday 30th October at 6:40am. I am stoked - my first interview! Back in 2005, I won a competition ABC Radio ran in conjunction with Ballarat Writers. It was called the Body In Bourke Street Competition and I won an award for best graphic literary imagery. Pretty cool.

Anyway, they simply want to catch up with me to see what I've been up to and they have invited me to read a couple of pieces live on their breakfast radio program - I don't think you could have a better marketing tool than that, really. Let's just hope enough people listen in and take down my email or blog address. I'm a little bit nervous....

4 comments:

Marty Young said...

Way to go, Chris! That's fantastic, and you're right, the opportunity is also a brilliant marketing tool for yourself.

Marty

BrettMcBean said...

Congrats, Chris! Hope it went well for you.
Brett.

mango said...

How did the interview go? Do they have an mp3 download so I can have a listen?

mango said...

How did the interview go? Do they have an mp3 download so I can have a listen?

Lisa from Wannabee x