Friday, February 09, 2007

It's a Boy!

On 5th February, my son was born at 3:12am. Words simply can't describe the emotions that ran through me.

His name is Matthew Alexander, he weighed in at 9 pounds, 2 1/2 (big boy!) and is 52.5cm tall. He is very healthy, and beautiful.

For five days, food and sleep were put on the back burner as I simply can't beleive that Matty is finally here. We've been blessed, truly. He feeds well, he doesn't cry that much and when he does, he's easily consolable - he's perfect - and he's coming home today!

Well, gotta go and pick up Mother and Son and I'll talk to you all again soon.

2 comments:

Brian G Ross said...

Congratulations, Chris - I'm glad the family is doin' well.

Only born a few days ago and already the boy has a nickname...!

:o)

Dys7topia said...

Congratulations man!