Monday, February 18, 2008

I've moved!

Hi, all.

Just a quick note to let you know that I have now moved and have a brand new website over at Free Webs. Sadly, Monsters in my Closet is no more. My new website is called 'The Burning corpse.'

Why am I doing this?

Well, my good friend Mark Smith-Briggs suggested I do up a website because I saw his new one and thought, Wow, that's pretty cool. I'm glad I took his advice, it is starting to look quite good.

I also wanted to move on a bit as part of my continuing growth as a writer. I want a little more exposure so I can become more known around the web.

So, it's goodbye to Blogger and if you want to come on over to my new site, follow the below link:

http://www.freewebs.com/specficwriter

Cheers!

1 comment:

Brian G Ross said...

Looks good and easy enough to set up. Perhaps I will join you in this revolution.

:o)